Tuesday, July 12, 2011

2012 ZION: "London Olympics 2012 Zion Street Plan"

I shall start by stating my intentions. With my research, I do not intend to cause panic or fear, or to create a platform for prejudice and hate.



As a spiritual person, I publish these views in order to simply raise awareness. To raise awareness on the grounds, that if indeed something does transpire during the London Olympics 2012, you can observe the event with a critical eye. It is my intention to ensure we shall not be duped!


Following my two previous articles concerning the Olympics 2012, I decided to cast my eyes into the air and look down again. You guessed it, out came Google Maps.

Here's a satellite view of the Olympics 2012 Site:



Stratford in London, is to become host to the Olympic village, which is undergoing massive regeneration due to the project. The site was claimed to be the last area of suitable waste land in London. Pretty lucky eh? Or maybe it was left alone for years for this very reason! I choose the latter.
And so... to the point. Take a look at the Olympic site with the Google Maps road view. On a first glance it looks like any other map view, but persevere... take a closer look at the road names (click to enlarge):



You will find that the entire site of the Olympic Village is surrounded by somewhat biblical and mystical road names. The New Jerusalem you ask?
RC